As a visitor of this website, TECH’advantage is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or one of our services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
TECH’advantage may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from May 25, 2018.
Who we are
TECH’advantage, S.A., with a capital of EUR 219.300, registered under French law in the Nanterre Companies Register under no. 408 832 301 and with head office at 232 avenue Napoléon Bonaparte, 92500 Rueil-Malmaison, France.
What we collect
We may collect the following information directly from you:
- First name and last name
- Contact information including email address, phone number, or physical mailing address
- Business or organization name, job title or role
- Demographic information such as city and country, postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather and on which legal ground
The collection of your personal data has for purpose, with your consent:
- To keep internal record.
- To process your order or manage your account.
TECH’advantage has also a legitimate interest in retaining some of your data in order:
- To improve our products and services or to improve our website.
- To send promotional emails about new product features, new releases, special offers, events, or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided, if you have indicated that you are interested in receiving such information.
- To contact you by telephone if you have indicated that we may do so.
- To use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
How long do we keep your data
TECH’advantage keeps your data only for the period necessary for the purposes set out above or as provided by applicable law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. In this case, you will receive a cookies notice upon visiting the website, and you may agree to continue or disagree and leave the site.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This may help us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We may only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies can help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer.
Data relating to your cookies are kept for a period of 13 months from their collection.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Some cookies are installed by third parties and allow the collection of information on the edc’s Website:
- Google Analytics : https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/
- Heapanalytics : https://heapanalytics.com/privacy
- Hotjar : https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy
Who has access to your data and who are the recipients
Your data is processed by our teams to answer to your requests.
If necessary, TECH’advantage may use the services of processors for the implementation of these processing operations, pursuant to article 35 of the January 6, 1978 French Data Processing and Civil Liberties law and article 28 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the French Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 2018. If you would like to exercise your rights, please write to email@example.com or to Tech’advantage, at 232 avenue Napoléon Bonaparte, 92500 Rueil-Malmaison, France.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to enter information on the website, you may choose not to enter the information.
- If you give us contact information, you will be notified of how this information will be used at the time you provide it, including if the information could be used for informational, direct email or phone marketing. We will not use any information for any purpose unless you give us explicit permission to do so. Our online forms or chatbots will give you the opportunity to give specific permissions.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All requests will be processed in a timely manner and in accordance with applicable law. In certain cases, personal data may only be deleted after a certain period of time imposed by the regulations in force and the statute of limitations. In this case, TECH’advantage will keep this data until the date of its total deletion.
You are informed that in case of refusal to provide your personal data or if you exercise your right of deletion or opposition, we may not be able to provide you with the information you asked for.
In the event of a dispute regarding the use of your data, you have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority.
Unsubscribing to commercial communications
You may decide to unsubscribe from edc communications at any time, even if you have previously expressed a different choice, either by clicking on the unsubscribe link in said communications.