- DashBoard Page : activity stream
- Fake Publishing for developers...when you want to test the brick key definitions quickly using fake content.
- Real Global Search allows you to find content in titles, bricks, articles, comments and even by author. You also get a visual icon that tells you in what type of object the content you are searching is located.
- Web Explorer Online Help now has an expandable and collapsible table of contents.
New Features & Development Roadmap
Our developers are improving edc every day based on customer feedback. Here's what we're working on.
- Dashboard & Activity Stream
- Dashboard & Product Statistics
- … and so much more
- Define my favorite product : set as default
- Manage your storehouse quota.
- Preview embedded software contextual content popover.
- Reuse molecular content from one article in another article.
- Customize your content strategy categories for online help.
- Add external links from inside embedded and online help.
- New Glossary definition pops over content on hover or click!
- New Product tab added to User Profile tab.
- User now gets a message when a text field can not be edited. And sometimes we tell them why.
- And if a text field is mandatory, edc tells you that too.
Eliminated these software bugs
Why can't I drag and drop small images?
When I copy a product, I can't tell when it is finished making the copy.
Can't enter text into text fields while publishing when using Firefox browser.
The embedded contextualized help popover won't close.
Article Type can't be edited when using Safari browser.
It's really annoying to get 2 duplicate emails when I click Forgot Password!